Hi guys. I don’t have a DIY for today. Sorry about that. I’ve been shopping for Christmas presents all day. I have some shopping tips for you!
- Plan what you are going to buy. Do not go to the store without a plan else you will spend hours trying to decide.
- Make sure you have enough money. You don’t want to end up not having enough cash on hand.
- Bring a lot of water. This is a sort of random tip, but you will get thristy while you are shopping.
- If it is for you don’t buy it. This is an essential rule when you are present buying. Don’t buy anything for yourself.
- Bring snacks along. If you plan to be shopping for a while you will get hungry and you don’t want to spend extra money on snacks that you could bring along.
Well, that is all for now. I will try to post a DIY tomorrow.