Many of us are stuck at home because of COVID-19. Maybe you are bored, or just anxious to do something. Well, there are plenty of things that you can do at home. I am going to post a few here, if you have anymore please feel free to share in the comments!
#1 Spend time with your family
Play a game, watch a movie, eat dinner together. These are all things that you can do with your fam while you are at home.
#2 Listen to music
Play your favorite music, and just chill. Relax for awhile. Right now there are things going on that are stressful…Just chilling for a few minutes while you listen to your favorite song can be helpful.
#3 Use the time to catch up on school
Pretty self explanatory. The extra time you have can be used to catch up or even get ahead on school.
#4 Create a new schedule
If you have time off of school, don’t get up late every morning. Instead, get up on time, or even early and spend time in the Bible, pray, and have some “you” time. Make a point of making a schedule that could work during school.
#5 Try something new.
Even if it is a small thing.
So those are the top five. I am going to write a list of things to do below if you need more ideas.
- Read a book that has been on your list
- Memorize a Bible verse
- Try a new hair style
- Wear comfy clothes
- Redecorate your room
- Take photos
- Write down how you feel about the pandemic, what it is like, in general things that are going on. Store it some place safe so that in 10 years you can look back and remember.
- Write a letter to your pen pal (if you have one)
- Call a friend/relative
- Organize something
- Color in a coloring book
- Read an old magazine
- Go through your wardrobe and find new outfits
- Watch your favorite movie
- Build a blanket/ sheet fort
- Get outside! Take a walk
- Find something new that you like
- Look through an old catalog (my sisters and I have American girl doll catalogs from 2013-up
- Do something that you liked to do when you were younger
There are 25 things to do here. If you need more please tell me. 🙂 I have more ideas of things to do if you need them.
Thanks for reading,