Welcome welcome welcome!
How are you today? I hope that you are doing well!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, include a link to their blog, and add the Liebster Award badge to your blog and/or post.
- Next answer the eleven questions from the person who nominated you.
- Give eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 fellow bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Notify your nominees that you nominated them for the Liebster Award.
- Last, but certainly not least, ask your nominees eleven questions.
Hmmm. Seems different than last time. Perhaps we have been playing telephone for too long?
Here are the questions from Megan. My answers will be in BOLD (or BLOOD like I accidentally typed.)
- To start us off… how are you doing today? See? Blood. JK I’m doing fine despite what this post may make it seem like.
- What is your favourite book (besides the Bible, of course)? Of course I am asked this question. Alas, I cannot choose. Would you like me to make a whole post dedicated to my favorite books?
- How did you begin your blogging journey? That is actually a very good question. It started with my cousin. (blame her). She made a blog, and when I saw how interesting it was, I wanted to copy her of course, so I did. I started a horrific little blog on Blogger and posted some things there. Then I felt inspired to started a Faith Based blog and I moved to wordpress. I’m glad I did. Because that is where I am now.
- If you could visit one event in history, what would it be? ONE EVENT? Only one? Well, I guess… the signing of the Declaration of Independence mostly cause I’m reading about that in history.
- What’s your favourite season and what do you like about it? I love all the seasons for different reasons.
- Do you play any instruments? If you don’t, what would you play if you could play anything? Wellllll….. I play a little bit of piano and guitar. If I could, I would play violin.
- What is your favourite verse or passage of scripture, and why? I like Matthew 6:1-34.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and who would you go with? Oh. I’ve always wanted to go to Paris. BUT I also want to travel around the US more. I’d go with my family.
- What motivates you? To do what? Many things motivate me depending on what the topic is.
- Do you have a favourite quote or saying? Nope. I’ve seen a few that I like, but I can’t remember any specific ones.
- And a classic to finish off… if you were stranded on a desert island and could only have three things with you (other than food, water, clothes) what would you take? Okay, okay.. I’d have a journal so I could write it all down, a survival book, and someone with me… or maybe a knife….
Whew! That was a lot!
Now for the 11 facts.
- I have 4 younger siblings
- I am learning Spanish
- Don’t call me shy, I will never like you again (not exactly true. Just don’t do it.)
- History is one of my favorite school subjects.
- I don’t consider myself a typical teen
- I want to fix up and re sell an American Girl Doll
- I think that starting an etsy business would be fun
- I don’t have a job
- I LOVE reading
- I want to publish a book
- I’m an INFP
How many of those did you know? Let me know in the comments!
NOW…. I nominate:
Lrose5 @ My Cozy Corner
Raegan @ Raegan’s Full Mind
Gelina @ Day in and Out With Gelina
Marie @ Big Pine Writings
Maggie @ Maggie’s Doodles
AND YOU if you want to! Just let me know in the comments if you wish to do the award!
Now for the nominees questions
- If you could have any career without concern of money, what would you choose?
- Do you like to clean or organize?
- What is one tip you would give a younger person who aspires to be like you?
- Have you read The Mysterious Benedict Society? (you should if you haven’t)
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be?
- What was your favorite toy when you were younger?
- Suppose that you were a celebrity. How would you try to influence people?
- Do you like snow/winter?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What are your plans for tomorrow?
Thank you all for reading!