- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog (see above)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (This award was created by Okoto Enigmas.)
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
If you could visit anywhere in the world for two months, where would you go?
I don’t know!! I maybe would visit my cousin in Mexico or go to France
What is the most boring book you’ve ever read?
Oh no!! I really don’t know for this one…..Does my Algebra book count?? I haven’t read a lot of boring books.
Would you rather have a ton of pretty paper or a ton of pretty fabric?
Goodness!! I would probably choose fabric. Well, I would actually choose either.
Did you know that there is a toad that literally freezes in the winter time, and its heart stops beating, and then in thaws and comes to life in the springtime?
Actually, I knew that. We did a study of frogs many moons ago when I was quite young….
What is your favorite Psalm?
Good one! I like Psalm 136 and Psalm 139.
3 Things About Me:
So this is kind of hard since this is my 4th time doing the award.
I love stuffed animals
My “about me” page isn’t up to date
I have a pet rooster
My Best Posts:
My Nominees Are…
And YOU if you want to do this award
What is one blogging goal you have not achieved?
How has blogging changed you/your life?
Do you have any pen pals? If so, how many?
What is your favorite non-fiction book?
Have you ever eaten peanut butter on potato chips? What about chocolate on potato chips?
All right guys! Have fun with this award! 🙂 ❤